We see parents as key partners in achieving the best outcomes for the children at St Mark’s.
We look for regular opportunities to engage parents of the school in the learning process at St. Mark's. We would like to thank you for your participation and attendance so far in 2015/6 in :
- Reception and Key Stage One Phonics Workshops
- Early writing workshops
- Internet Safety workshops
- Meet the teacher meetings
- Parent conferences
- Healthy eating on a budget
- Speech and Language support for parents
- 6 week animation course
- School Tours
- 6 week digital stories course
- Getting the best out of boys
Please let us know which other workshops would be of benefit to you.
Reception Stay and Play
Pupils and parents receiving their books and certificates from the digital stories course.
Parents and children involved in the animation course