Vision, Mission and Values
‘A school where children develop the passion to learn; the skills and knowledge to succeed and the confidence to take Christian values into our diverse society.’
By working in close partnership with parents, we will:
- Challenge children through high standards of teaching and learning
- Provide a wide range of opportunities for children to develop spiritually, morally, socially and culturally.
- Encourage children to think for themselves, develop enquiring minds and become independent, reflective individuals
- Help children to engage and work collaboratively with a wide range of people
- Work in close partnership with local schools and in particular Archbishop Tenison’s within our soft federation
- Provide a safe, stimulating learning environment in which outstanding learning takes place
- Offer an enriched and inspirational curriculum that ensures pupils actively participate in a broad range of meaningful learning experiences and develop many crucial skills and personal qualities.
Our School Values
- Our Christian values are evident throughout all that we do at St. Mark’s. Our core values of ‘CHART’ Compassion, Hard Work, Accountability, Respect and Trust as well as our school values of Peace, Joy, Self-Control, Forgiveness and Kindness summarise our expectations of each other within our whole school community.